The National Geological Archives NGA (formerly known as Central Geological Archive CAG), an important element of the state geological survey, collects, maintains and makes available geological, hydrogeological and geophysical materials, maps and drilling cores. There are units of the National Geological Archives at all the regional PGI branches.
Within the framework of their current activities, in addition to servicing customers and preparing traditional archival materials for reproduction, the digital data resources which go to the Central Geological Database - the largest digital data set related to geosciences in Poland - are steadily expanded.
The forms for scanning data from NGA and other archives collected in
Central Geological Database (CBDG):
- Archival reports – http://dokumenty.pgi.gov.pl
- Boreholes – http://otwory.pgi.gov.pl
- Map services WMS/WFS – http://uslugi_gis.pgi.gov.pl
- Download files SHP – http://dm.pgi.gov.pl
- Map viewer – http://bazagis.pgi.gov.pl/website/cbdg
- Mobile map viewer – http://m.bazagis.pgi.gov.pl/cbdg
- Many others on Portal CBDG – http://geoportal.pgi.gov.pl