The project is carried out by a team of more than 20 specialists and the progress of the work is overseen by the Steering Committee. In addition, the project actions are consulted with the Advisory Committee.
- Leader of group of actions WP1 – Project Management – Maciej Kłonowski, PhD, project manager
- Leader of group of actions WP2 – Data acquisition and analysis and development of a feasibility study – Eliza Dziekan-Kamińska, MA and Paweł Czarniak, MA
- Leader of group of actions WP3 – Guidelines for the development of a standard borehole database – Jacek Kocyła, PhD
- Leader of group of actions WP4 – Guidelines for the reclassification of borehole data – Grzegorz Ryżyński, MSc Eng.
- Leader of group of actions WP5 – Educational and promotional actions Magdalena Sidorczuk, PhD
- Norwegian Expert – Kirsti Midttømme, PhD, Christian Michelsen Research
- Peter Breuhaus – Chief Scientist, IRIS AS – International Research Institute of Stavanger
- Prof. Przemysław Borkowski, PhD, Eng. – deputy director of PIG-PIB for research and development
- Jakub Koczorowski – RES expert, member of the Polish Organisation for Heat Pump Technology Development, RES product group manager in REHAU Polska